Thursday, August 28, 2008

Back down to earth!

I'm finally back down to earth after Indian Market but I can still close my eyes and see all the beautiful beadwork! I found the name of the beader who won the Quillwork & Beadwork Classification. She is Juanita Growing Thunder-Fogarty. So far I haven't seen photos of the winning pieces but I did find several articles by Googling her name. Here's one!
My only purchase was a beautiful micaceous clay bean pot. I've wanted one for a while but didn't want to spend the money. It was late Sunday when I saw the pot and the artist offered it to me at half price. Now I have a problem. I hate to cook! Perhaps the pot will just sit on my stove and look pretty. Sounds like a plan to me!

2 comments:

freebird said...

There is no dish easier to make than baked beans. If it's a real bean pot try it out.

Love2Bead said...

It is a real bean pot. I still can't believe you can cook on the stovetop with it but you can. Stews are also supposed to be wonderful cooked in such a pot.