Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Poor pitiful Suzanne

I'm missing something here. Bead & Button has photos of 80 pieces that were entered in the contest but I can't find the winners. Bead Dreams 2008 - I've searched the site and didn't find them. If you know the URL for them please tell me in a comment. Thanks! I need to see the winners so I can feel even more sorry for myself. I pulled a muscle in my upper arm yesterday and it hurts. I'm talking big time hurt. I can't bead. I have a hard time holding up a book so I can't read well. I'm just a pitiful mess. Ohhhh .... I know what I can do even with one arm. I can eat mass quantities of chocolate! Just thinking about chocolate makes me feel better. I'm off of this computer so I can dig in the cabinet for my hidden stash of chocolate!

5 comments:

GraceBeading said...

Try this one...
http://cs.beadandbutton.com/bnbcs/photos/beaddreams2008/default.aspx

Denise said...

I'm glad to hear that I am not the only one with a hidden stash of chocolate, for the days when it is the only thing that will do! Bear up, and read, surf and get inspired for those upcoming days of beading frenzy!!!!
Cheers, Denise

Love2Bead said...

Thanks, but that's the same link I have in my post. Surely they have a page with just the winners..... or not!

Love2Bead said...

Denise, I think all women should have a hidden stash of chocolate. Wouldn't it be awful to need chocolate and find that someone in your family has eaten all of it?

Bead-Mused said...

Suzanne ~
If you do the slide show and place your cursor just inside the box, a drop down caption will appear and state the winners. It goes through each category with the winners pictured first. It even gives emails addys and url's for web sites!

We hide our chocolate stash from the kids. It stays in the bed room, and I don't need to say anything else, except that we only buy deep, dark chocoalte!

hugs!
Theresa