Sunday, October 12, 2008

Peek-a-Bead



I've done the frog stitch more times than I care to think about but it's finally finished. I wanted to use the round pieces in three sizes but it was way too big. I made a smaller bottom piece, used the two and it works. In about a week I'll probably like the piece. I'm so tired of messing with it that I'd really like to throw it out the window! I call this "Peek-a-Bead" because when you open the lid the lampwork bead pops up. When you pull the center fringe strand the lid closes and the bead hides. 

4 comments:

abeadlady said...

Way too clever you are, GF! Looks terrific! A little time away from it will increase your appreciation. Nice job.

Arline

Suzanne Cooper said...

Thanks Arline! It looks better each day. I was ticked off at it so it wasn't pretty at first. Poor little beadwork. It's not at fault. It's all my fault. I'm a bad bead mommie. I must go eat chocolate now so I'll feel better.

GrandmaMarilyns said...

That is cool, Suzanne. I think it is adorable.

Suzanne Cooper said...

Thanks Marilyn!