Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve

We had about 10 inches of snow yesterday and the city was so beautiful it looked like a Christmas card. The tourists were out in droves on the plaza. We saw at least 5 huge snowmen they had built. That had to be tons of fun for people who never get to see snow. We pigged out on breakfast burritos at Tia Sophia's. Yummy!

It's now Christmas Eve and I'm in NO way ready for my company. They are arriving on the 26th so I have two days. I think I can. I think I can. I think I can. I have most of the groceries bought so it's a matter of getting beds ready, etc. I hate making beds. I hate washing sheets. Couldn't someone please invent disposable sheets?

Tomorrow Coop and I will have our Christmas dinner if I don't mess it up. If it turns out horribly we'll have to eat the company food and go shopping again! I hope your Christmas is wonderful!

No comments: