Thursday, January 1, 2009

Help me please....

I'm being held captive by a football fan. HELP! I sat through the Rose Parade, then the bowl game in Orlando and now the Rose Bowl is on. Will the bowl games never end? How many more will they have today? The sound of the crowds yelling is ringing in my ears.
Thank goodness I have an evil plan for getting even with Coop. I talked him into going with me to the Tucson shows. He he he he (insert manical giggling here.) I'll going to drag him to every darned show and make him walk up and down every aisle. If he whines I'll reming him of this day and all the games I listened to.

2 comments:

Mary Tafoya said...

Dear Suzanne, I sympathize. I have a similar problem. Only at my house it's video games. For hours on end, it sounds like there's a war in my living room. I am self-banished to the bedroom with my beading tray. (sigh)

Suzanne Cooper said...

MEN. Can't live with them, can't shoot them!