Sunday, February 8, 2009

Tucson

I'm leaving for Tucson early (yikes) in the morning. I haven't been to the Tucson shows in years and I can't wait. I'll blog from there when I can. I hope I can take some photos in the shows.

The last time I went to the Tucson shows Valerie Hixson met me there. We both have a black belt in bead shopping and the shows brought us to our knees. We bought so many "treasures" we shipped our clothes home by UPS so we could take our purchased in our suitcases. OK, so we couldn't get all the things in our suitcase. We had to ship some thing by UPS. I often open a box and find goodies from that trip. Thank goodness beads don't have a shelf life!

3 comments:

Joann Loos said...

Oooh, I wish I was going. Maybe next year (fingers crossed)

DWDesigns said...

Suzanne,
I haven't stopped laughing yet .... that must have been a LOT of beads!!
have a great time!
Mary

Suzanne Cooper said...

Mary, it was a LOT of beads. The dealers were selling them by the mass and the price was cheap.... and we were weak.....