Thursday, March 5, 2009

Beading like crazy.....

I've been beading like crazy the past two weeks. I needed some new jewelry to wear to BeadFest Santa Fe next week! There's nothing like a deadline to get my bead needle flying. So far I think I'm pleased with one necklace. The jury is out on the second one. Sigh. I'd post a photo of the necklace if I could find my light tent. Yes, I'm still searching for it. I finally ordered a new one which should be here this week. You know what that means, don't you? Yes, I'll find the old one as soon as the new one arrives! Anyone want to buy a slightly used light tent? Low mileage - used twice and has remained hidden for months.

1 comment:

Dave Robertson said...

Photos, photos! Hope you find that light tent, I'd love to see what you've made :)

--Dave
at Rings & Things