Sunday, June 7, 2009

Flower garden.....

I can't bead. I can't cook. I can't do housework. All I want to do is work in my flower garden! My geraniums are doing beautifully this year. I bought a big Heliotrope plant that has the most beautiful purple flowers on it. It seems to love when I planted it. I know nothing about the plant but I'm hoping it keeps blooming all summer. I could Google it and find out but I'd rather keep hoping for blossoms. I've planted several things, mostly in the reds and purples with some pink and yellow. It's pretty darned pretty if I do say so myself, and I do!!!

3 comments:

Carol said...

Most of us have been waiting forever to work in the garden. No beading here either. I planted purple viotets, diathus (red and purple) and some ornamental grasses around a new frog pond.

Where are your pics?

Judith said...

You are not alone... I've actually declared that I'm taking a Sabatical from beading and normal household things this summer. I'm renovating a house and am reclaiming 2 acres of neglected (15 yrs) garden & woods. Ah, the iris, lilacs, peonies, bulbs, ferns, spiderwort, hostas & daylilies I'm finding.....

Suzanne Cooper said...

I'm so glad I'm not alone! I hate cooking and housework so I don't mind missing those. I do miss beading.