Sunday, October 11, 2009

Baker's Banter

Why do I have a favorite blog called Baker's Banter in my list of non-bead blogs, you ask. You know good and well that I don't bake. I barely cook! I have it listed just so I can look at the beautiful photos. Yes, there are times when I want to lick my monitor but I restrain myself. I have been known to drool on the keyboard though. Take a peek if you dare. You might gain five pounds from just looking at the blog!!! Look below the blog archive. Don't forget that I warned you!

3 comments:

Sig Wynne-Evans said...

You EVIL, EVIL, EVIL Lady!! You must be the servent of the devil, calling my attention to that wonderfully sinful website. I do bake...and cook...and EAT (way too much as evidenced by my girth).

Here is one of my fave food sites for you to drool over! This gal is only in her 20's!!
http://www.phoo-d.com/

YUMM!!! OK...how about having a feed and bead session at my place )or at someone else's who has a bigger kitchen than mine. I will cook....

Sig

Suzanne Cooper said...

Sig, you know it was my evil twin Lucretia who posted that. I have a feeling your food site is going to be good. Don't miss the Homesick Texan site in my non-bead blogs. That gal knows how to make southern food!!!

Sig Wynne-Evans said...

I looked at the Homesick Texan site!! OH YUMMMM....I can feel my arteries begin to close........