Friday, February 19, 2010

On the road again...

I think I should buy a tour bus, don't you? Yes, we're headed for Phoenix again tomorrow. Coop had a call from Mayo Clinic and they moved his second knee surgery to Monday instead of Wednesday. I thought I had a lot of time to pack and clean house etc. but nooooooo. I've done what I can and said to heck with the rest of it. The dirt will still be here in the same exact place when we get back.

I've packed three big bags with beads and macrame stuff. There is no way I'll need all these but if I don't take them you know good and well I'll need them. I'm working on my Bead Journal Project. I'm totally a beginner at bead embroidery so I've done the frog stitch more times than I can count. I threw my first piece away when it was half done. So far the second version seems to be working.

1 comment:

Joann Loos said...

I hope this operation goes as swimmingly as the first. I've often thought an RV would be fun to own. And it's always packed for a trip:)