Saturday, May 22, 2010

I've been TAGGED

Sig from Beadedbear's Nonsense and Complete Waste of Time tagged me for this "what if" game:

IF I WERE A

MONTH -- December - snow and Christmas!
DAY- Saturday
TIME OF DAY -- Midnght. I create better at night.
SEASON-- Fall - Beautiful days, the smell of pinon burning in the fireplace and fresh green chiles
PLANET -- Earth since that's the only one I've visited..... that I know of!
DIRECTION- I have absolutely NO sense of direction so I can't pick a favorite.
TREE- Willow - it bends but doesn't break.
ANIMAL- Dogs in general, Sam my little Bichon Frise in particular.
MUSICAL INSTRUMENT- I love all of them.
FRUIT- Pineapple and Mango
FOOD- Pasta - Chocolate
COLOUR- Purple - Black
BOOK- I read all the time so my favorite is whatever I'm reading at the time.
SONG ­ Nessum Dorma
MOVIE - Sleepless in Seattle
FLOWER- Lillies
FACIAL EXPRESSION-- The look my husband gives me.... you know the one!

2 comments:

Sig Wynne-Evans said...

Cool!!! Especially Nessum Dorma!! When Pavoratti sings it, I cry every time!

Sig

Suzanne Cooper said...

Sig, I cry too. Years ago I saw Brian Boytano skate beautifully (in person) to that recording. I bawled like a baby. Pavoratti was a treasure. I miss him.