Sunday, December 5, 2010

Poor little dog...


I hope there is an extremely hot place in hell reserved for people who neglect animals. We found out about this little girl a few days ago and brought her home. It's hard to believe but she is a Bichon Frise like our dog Sam. Beneath the long hair and mats there is a sweet baby. Her name is Sassy. She has been used for breeding too many times. I wasn't sure Sam would accept her but I promised her that if he didn't we would find a good home and she would never, never be neglected this way again. Sam is accepting her very well. She didn't know how to play so he is teaching her. She has been to the groomer once and already looks much better. I think she is going to live with us forever.

WELCOME HOME SASSY.
.

2 comments:

Rosanne said...

I know how you feel, it is beyond me how anyone can be so cruel. Lucky for Sassy you found her. God Bless you for being there.

Carol said...

Its hard for an animal lover not to comment here, Suzanne. I believe that people that abuse animals actually live their hell on earth in one way or another.

We tried to get a bill passed to ban pet mills in Indiana..the best they could get through was to limit the amount of dogs bred at one location. Sad. And how do they enforce it......