Tuesday, March 20, 2012

After the show.....

.
I've spent the day with a huge bead show hangover. I keep thinking about all the things I could have bought and didn't. I bought a lot but there is never enough beads.

I'm missing Bonnie a lot. We went to lunch at our favorite lunch spot La Casa Sena. The food was wonderful and the drinks even better. We ate outside in their beautiful patio. It was lovely and I'm glad we asked for a sunny table. We went to the show the first and last day. The second day we decided to go to the plaza. We weather was perfect so we ate lunch there. We had yummy fajita tacos which are sold at one of the little food stands. We listened to music and just vegged out. We finally got hungry for dessert so we went to The French Cafe in La Fonda hotel. Crepes with strawberries.... yum, yum! We looked in a couple of stores and went back to a bench on the plaza. Bonnie beaded the entire time we were there. I did a stupid thing and took everything I needed to work on a piece except the beads. What a duh thing to do.

After that lovely day the weather turned cold and windy. It's still cold today and that probably added to my bead show hangover!
.

1 comment:

Terri said...

Okay, where are the pictures of what you bought? :-) Sounds like you had a great time!